Laid back house in VIla do Bispo Close to Beaches
Our gorgeous open plan selfcatering holiday home is perfect for a beach break.
Luxurious touches such as a rainfall shower, a cosy corner for reading, and a beautiful modern kitchen area make it a perfact place to unwind.
It’s perfectly located in the centre of Vila do Bispo, where you’ll find a small supermarket for groceries, a bank with ATM, and plenty of places to eat out. The closest beaches are Cordoama, Castelejo and Barriga at a few minutes drive from the cottage. The cottage is close to the local farmers market, shops, bars and restaurants so you don’t need to go far for your daily fresh bread, fruit or to go out for a meal.
The Casa da Praia Algarve portfolio have been personally developed by an interior and landscape designer who has lived in the Algarve for more than a decade.
The house is scattered with unique and eclectic pieces, gathered from the owners travels around the world. Share a meal cooked in the peace of house, or venture out to one of the many local restaurants and bars.For quieter evenings and undisturbed relaxation, you’ll find a selection of board games, and books in several languages.
Looking for vegetarian dining options, a vineyard, or where to find almond and fig orchards? Hoping to catch a glimpse of a wild boar or a dolfin? Yearning for a hand-woven blanket or a handbag made from cork?
The property has a folder contains a sampling of our personal favourites – places to go, things to see, what to buy and what to eat.
How nice is that …. The bed is made and there are enough towels in the closet. The house is equipped with hand, tea and dish cloths, herbs, dishwashing liquid, hand soap, soap, shampoo, bath soap, coffee, tea, sugar, garbage bag and also the first roll of toilet paper is not lacking.
No stress … .. you have vacation! Good food, a good glass of wine, a dip in the pool, cycling, walking or just nothing at all. We hope that you quickly feel ‘at home’ and enjoy. Welcome to Casa da Praia Algarve!
- Double bed (160 x 200 cm) and wardrobe
- Bathroom with rain shower, wash basin, and toilet
- Fully-equipped kitchen with gas hob/oven, fridge/freezer, nespresso machine, toaster
- Sitting area for 2 people
- Dining area for 2 people
- Iron and ironing board
- Books in several languages and board games
- Outdoor table with benches.
- Heating foor cooler seasons
- Safety amenities: fire extingisher, fire blanket, smoke / CO2 detector, first aid kit, safety signalisation
- Free street parking close to the house
- Towels, bed linen, gas, water, electricity, wifi, TV, personalised folder with information about the area and recommended restaurant and final cleaning service.
- Available on request
- Beach towels, Extrea bedlinnen, Extra cleaning, Baby cot /including bedlinnen), High chair
- Pets not allowed
- No smoking inside the cottage.
- This is our precious home and strictly not a party venue.
- Sorry, no stags or hens.
- Arrivals and departures
- Arrival: arrival is from 16 h onwards
- Departure: departure is at 10 h
Did you know that all of the major travel agencies like Home away, Air b and b, etc.. add on a service fee to the traveler? That´s a heck of a lot of lobster and ice cream you´re giving up in order to stay at your rental house.Booking directly with us saves you the service fees associated with large booking sites garanteeing you the lowest price found on the web.
please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for your quote
Prices are VAT included. Prices are subject to change without prior notice unless deposit has already been paid. Payment shedule: 50 % deposit required on booking. Balance payment (50 %) due 62 days before check in. If a booking is made less than 62 days before travel, we will request full payment.The security deposit (800 euro) will be added in your balance payment. If a reservation is less than 62 days from the day of the booking, the security deposit will be taken at the time of the booking.