Former fishermens Cottage With Private Pool Steps From The Beach
Old-fashioned charm greets you everywhere you look in this 300-year-old fisherman’s cottage, beautifully converted into a romantic holiday home with private pool and terrace. The soft colours of the décor are complemented natural light that bathes the rooms.
The selcatering cottage is 200m from the beach and close to all the facilities of this sought-after holiday village of Praia da Luz. There is a bakery and a small supermarket close to the house so you don’t need to go far for your daily fresh bread and fruit, and your car can be parked right in front free of charge.
The selfcatering cottage was completely refurbished. It contains three bedrooms, a kitchen, dining area, Marocan style bathroom with bathtub and shower, sitting room, private pool, terrace with BBQ and outdoor shower. The thick walls of the traditional construction keep the house cool in summer and warm in winter.
Two beds each in the second and third bedrooms make for plenty of accommodation, and curling up with a book in the sitting room, is a great way to get in the holiday mood.
Start the day with coffee and honey cake by the private pool, enjoy a day at the beach or exploring the sights, then finish the evening relaxing under the trees of the shady terrace. Start the day with coffee and honey cake by the private pool, enjoy a day at the beach or exploring the sights, then finish the evening relaxing under the fruit trees of the shady terrace.
The Casa da Praia Algarve portfolio have been personally developed by myself. I live in the Algarve for more than 15 years. The cottage is scattered with unique and eclectic pieces, gathered from my travels around the world.
Share a meal cooked in the peace of your garden, or venture out to one of the many local restaurants and bars. For quieter evenings and undisturbed relaxation, you’ll find a selection of board games and books in several languages.
Looking for vegetarian dining options, a vineyard, or where to find almond and fig orchards? Hoping to catch a glimpse of a wild boar or a dolfin? Yearning for a hand-woven blanket or a handbag made from cork? The property has a folder contains a sampling of my personal favourites – places to go, things to see, what to buy and what to eat.
How nice is that …. The beds are made and there are enough towels in the closet. The house is equipped with hand, tea and dish cloth, herbs, dishwasher tabs or dishwashing liquid, garbage bag and also the first roll of toilet paper is not lacking.
No stress … .. you have vacation! Good food, a good glass of wine, a dip in the pool, cycling, walking or just nothing at all. We hope that you quickly feel ‘at home’ and enjoy.
Welcome to Casa da Praia Algarve!
- Master bedroom: double bed (160 x 200 cm) and fitted wardrobe
- Bedroom 2: 2 single beds (90 x 200 cm)
- Bedroom 3: 2 single beds (90×200 cm)
- Bathroom: bath tub, shower, basin and toilet
- Fully-equipped kitchen with gas hob, elec oven, fridge/freezer, coffeemachine (Nespresso and filter coffee machine), toaster, glasses, plates, cuttlery
- Sitting room with flat screen TV
- Dining room (seats 6 people)
- Washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space with private plunge pool (4 x 2 meters) and outdoor shower, outdoor sink and BBQ, table and 6 chairs
- Beach toys
- Books in several languages and board games
- Safety amenities: fire extingisher, fire blanket, smoke / CO2 detector, first aid kit, safety signalisation
- Multi-lingual reception (Dutch, English, Portuguese)
- Parking free of charge in front of the house
- Towels, bed linen, gas, water, electricity, wifi, TV, personalised information folder about the area and recommended restaurants, final cleaning service.
- Available on request
- Beach towels. Extra towels and linen. Extra cleaning, Baby cot (including bedlinnen), High chair
- Pets not allowed.
- No smoking inside the cottage.
- This is our precious home and strictly not a party venue.
- Arrivals and departures
- Arrival time: arrival time is from 16 h onwards.
- Departure time: departure is at 10 h
Did you know that all of the major travel agencies like Home away, Air b and b, etc.. add on a service fee to the traveler? That´s a heck of a lot of lobster and ice cream you´re giving up in order to stay at your rental house. Booking directly with us saves you the service fees associated with large booking sites garanteeing you the lowest price found on the web.
please contact us on email@example.com for your quote
Prices are VAT included. Prices are subject to change without prior notice unless deposit has already been paid. Payment shedule: 50 % deposit required on booking. Balance payment (50 %) due 62 days before check in. If a booking is made less than 62 days before travel, we will request full payment.The security deposit (800 euro) will be added in your balance payment. If a reservation is less than 62 days from the day of the booking, the security deposit will be taken at the time of the booking.